We offer a variety of wire lengths and wire thicknesses.
The 3/64″ rope diameter is the perfect thickness and strength for kitchen, bath and pantry cabinet doors. This wire thickness is strong yet flexible and makes the perfect cabinet door stops.
For boat hatches, livewell tanks, and folding seat straps use a minimum of 1/16″ rope diameter as these situations require more strength.
Step 1: Select Rope Diameter and Length
3/64″ rope diameter: Max capacity: 50 lbs. (our standard for cabinet door restraints):
4″, 5″, 6″, 7″, 8″, 10″ 12″, 14″ 16″, 18″ 24″, 30″, 3 feet, 4 feet
1/16″ rope diameter: Max capacity: 70 lbs.
6″, 8″, 12″, 18″, 24″
1/8″ rope diameter: Max capacity 300-400 lbs depending on length.
6″, 8″, 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet
3/16″ rope diameter: Max capacity: 700 lbs.
12″, 24″, 3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet
Step 2: Select Coated or Uncoated
All of our restraints are 18-8 braided stainless steel and come with a protective nylon sheath on the cable as standard. Some of our rope diameters are also available without the protective nylon coating.
Review Terms and Conditions
- Custom orders have a $250 minimum plus shipping.
- Our cables are not designed for the lifting of loads.
- Since all custom orders are made on a per order basis, these orders are final. We can not accept returns on custom orders.
- All custom orders are prepaid prior to production and delivery.
- Mounting hardware is not provided with custom orders.
- Lifetime Warranty applies only our standard 8″ cabinet door restraint sold on Amazon.com
Step 4: Contact Us
Please contact us for a price quote.